Lush - Eau Roma water
First up, is this gorgeous toner from Lush. Before I tried this, I used the Moon & Sun steamer toning tabs by Lush, but they discontinued them! I was so annoyed, because those steamer tabs seriously worked miracles for my skin. Although good did come from it, as I was forced to branch out and try new toners, so I picked up this Eau Roma water. I really love how it's in a spray bottle, because it is the best thing in the world waking up and spraying yummy lavender scented toning water on your face. It certainly gets rid of oily skin and is much more affordable than the steamer tabs, although it doesn't work (for my skin) as well as the tabs did. However, the next product more than makes up for it...
Benzac - Benzac AC gel
"It's a miracle!" No seriously, it is. Without this, I would have awful skin and my forehead would be covered in acne and just constantly oily. Sounds a bit gross but it's the truth. Dab the tiniest bit of this on a pimple or soon-to-be pimple, and when you wake up the next morning, it's gone. I kid you not. Benzac comes in three different strengths, 2.5%, 5%, and 10%. I use the 2.5%, and that's plenty strong enough for my skin. Most people use either 2.5% or the 5%, and the 10% is only if you have really, really, really bad skin.
I forced one of my friends to buy it. She loves it. Everyone has nice skin.
Nivea - Soothing Cleansing Mousse
I don't really have a specific cleanser that I buy, I usually just pick up whichever one looks nice. Last time I went and got a new bottle of cleanser I picked up the Nivea one, and I really, really like it! I have noticed a definite improvement in my skin since I've started using this. Would definitely buy again.
p.s. Sorry about the weird light reflection on the bottle in the picture! The lighting I had to work with was awful.
Lush - Dream Steam Tab
These are an alternative to the Moon & Sun toner tabs that I previously mentioned. Although these don't work as well for my skin, and I'm not as in love with the scent as I was the Moon & Sun, these are still lovely. To use them, fill a bowl with boiling water, pop a tab in, and lean over the bowl. Place a towel over your head so that the steam can't escape, and then the steam cleanses your face! These are so lovely to use and incredibly relaxing. Although I still use the Eau Roma Water as my main toner, I still use these every now and then as a treat.
Nutrimetics - Apricot oil free moisturiser
This is a really nice moisturiser to use, as it smells amazing and leaves your skin super soft. It's quite gentle and soothing on the skin, which is nice as my skin is very sensitive. It also has SPF 15, which is really nice as it gives you a little bit of protection from the sun.
Lush - Catastrophe Cosmetic fresh face mask
This face mask is my absolute favourite! Every time I go into Lush to pick up one of their fresh face masks, I always buy this one. I really want to try one of the others, but then I decide to stick to what I love. Usually, I would always try something new, but when it comes to skin care, I mostly just stick to what I know.
Catastrophe Cosmetic is made with lots of yummy fresh blueberries and Irish moss, and it smells amazing! It's also super good for your skin, and I always notice a huge improvement after I've used it.
What are some of your favourite skin care products? Have you tried any of the ones I've listed? Leave a comment below!
Lots of love,
None of these products were sent to me; this is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.